10:00 am – 1:00 pm August 15th, 2020
Women ages 13 and up.
Individual Tickets are $40 each
Limited Number of Tickets available
** COVID Precautions **
Due to the realistic nature and personal contact required of this workshop, social distancing will not be enforced and face masks are not recommended.
- Limited spots available
- Temperature check at the door
- “Common Sense” along with hand-washing and hand sanitizer will be encouraged.
Smoky Mountain Self-Defense
2642 US Hwy. 411 South
Maryville, TN 37801
Ladies’ Awareness, Confidence & Empowerment – “A Girls Guide to Kicking Butt!”
Our 3 HOUR WOMEN’S WORKSHOP – A Girls Guide to Kicking Butt! Women’s Self-Defense program L.A.C.E – has been designed to prepare women both physically and mentally, to react and defend themselves if ever put in a real life-threatening situation. The training covers a wide variety of scenarios both inside and outside (vehicles, dark parking lot, etc.) The women who attend these workshops are taught “easy to learn” and effective self-defense techniques to address today’s most common attacks. We place an emphasis on preparing women to be able to defend themselves under stress – eliminating the “shutting down and freezing” reaction.
Training will provide you with the awareness tools to identify and if need be to fend off would-be attackers. This workshop is conducted in a safe and secure environment and will empower you in your everyday life.
This workshop focuses on using ones’ body weight, reflexes, and natural movement to learn a self-defense system designed for women of all ages, sizes and physical abilities.
- leggings, yoga pants, sweat pants, comfortable jeans or gym shorts
- t-shirts with sleeves (long or short)
- tennis shoes or sneakers
- ponytail holders
- bottled water provided
- No tank tops or cutoffs. Please.
- jewelry, watches, earrings or facial piercings (only smooth wedding bands or medical alert allowed)
- crocks, sandals, slides, house shoes or other open-toe shoes
- pocket knives or firearms on person during training (we have lockers on-site, bring your own lock if needed)
Smoky Mountain Self-Defense is the official representative of (IKMA) Israeli Krav Maga Association in East Tennessee
(If you have trouble pre-registering or purchasing tickets online please call us at 865-977-7837).