Hosted by Israeli Krav Maga Association
9:00 am – 12:00pm September 14th, 2019
Women ages 13 and up.
Individual Tickets are $35 each
Limited Number of Tickets available
Smoky Mountain Self-Defense
2642 US Hwy. 411 South
Maryville, TN 37801
Ladies Awareness, Confidence & Empowerment – “A Girls Guide to Kicking Butt!”
To register, fill out the registration form and prepay below
Our specialized Women’s Self-Defense program – L.A.C.E. – has been designed to prepare women both physically and mentally, to react and defend themselves if ever put in a real life-threatening situation. The training covers a wide variety of scenarios both inside and outside (vehicles, dark parking lot, etc.) The women who attend these workshops are taught the most effective self-defense techniques such as prevention of being grabbed, choked and bear hugged. As well as taught techniques for defensive striking. We place an emphasis on preparing women to be able to defend themselves under stress – eliminating the “shutting down and freezing” reaction.
Training will provide you with the awareness tools to identify and if need be to fend off would-be attackers. This workshop is conducted in a safe and secure environment and will empower you in your everyday life.
- leggings, yoga pants, sweat pants, comfortable jeans or gym shorts
- t-shirts with sleeves (long or short)
- tennis shoes or sneakers
- ponytail holders
- bottled water provided
- No tank tops or cut offs. Please.
- jewelry, watches, earrings or facial peircings (only smooth wedding bands or medical alert allowed)
- crocks, sandles, slides, house shoes or other open toe shoes
- pocket knives or fire arms on person during training (we have lockers on site, bring your own lock if needed)
Smoky Mountain Self-Defense is the official representative of (IKMA) Israeli Krav Maga Association in East Tennessee