Civilian Prepared Response Training.
1:00 pm – 4:00 pm April 14th, 2019
Women and Men ages 13 and up.
$25 per person – prepay
$30 per person – at the door (cash only)
Limited Number of Tickets available
Registration & Payment (Pre-Pay Only)
at Smoky Mountain Self-Defense
Business, schools, and public places have procedures for an Active Shooter Situation – They rely on communications, tactics, firepower, and large amounts of resources, these procedures are also Re-active and take time to deploy.
You as an individual need to have an “Active Shooter Plan” for yourself and your family when in a public space like work, school, movie theater, shopping center and etc… There are things you can do to increase the survivability rate of an active shooter situation, you may be the last hope for yourself, your family, friends, co-workers, or students, from an Active Shooter Intent on killing you need to have a plan.
Join us on Sunday, April 14, 2019, From 1pm -4pm At Smoky Mountain Self Defense, located at 2642 U.S.Hwy. 411 South, Maryville Tn. 37801 (Formerly 129 Euro – between Domino’s and Fairview Animal Hospital)
During this Workshop you will:
- Discuss Typical Human Response: Run, Hide, Fight
- Discus Cover versus Concealment
- Practice Firearm weapons Defenses
- Practice Barricade Tactics
- Practice Active Shooter Takedowns and Restraints
- Discuss what to do when Law Enforcement Arrives
To register, fill out the registration form and prepay below
- leggings, yoga pants, sweat pants, comfortable jeans or gym shorts
- t-shirts with sleeves (long or short)
- tennis shoes or sneakers
- ponytail holders
- bottled water provided
- No tank tops or cut offs. Please.
- jewelry, watches, earrings or facial peircings (only smooth wedding bands or medical alert allowed)
- crocks, sandles, slides, house shoes or other open toe shoes
- pocket knives or fire arms on person during training (we have lockers on site, bring your own lock if needed)
Bundle Package Available
Women ages 13+ can bundle this workshop with the 2 Hour Women’s Workshop – L.A.C.E Training and save $5.