Two consecutive days of workshops:
10:00 am – 5:00 pm August 14th, 2021: Disarming & Weapon Retention
1:00 pm – 5:00 pm August 15th, 2021: Chaos & 3rd Party Protection Workshop
Individual Tickets for both workshops are $150
Limited Number of Tickets available
Smoky Mountain Self-Defense is now located at
RIO Townsend Church (Gymnasium)
325 Webb Rd, Townsend, TN 37882
During these 2 days of intense workshops, participants will learn a realistic and effective skillset that will progress them to a confident and workable knowledge of identifying and addressing different violent encounters, both as an individual and team member – while being armed, and unarmed.
The focus of these Phase 1 workshops will be on weapons disarming (stick, knife, and gun), weapon retention, Chaos, Mob Survival, and 3rd Party Protection.
- leggings, yoga pants, sweat pants, comfortable jeans or gym shorts
- t-shirts with sleeves (long or short)
- tennis shoes or sneakers
- ponytail holders
- bottled water provided
- No tank tops or cutoffs. Please.
- jewelry, watches, earrings or facial piercings (only smooth wedding bands or medical alert allowed)
- crocks, sandals, slides, house shoes or other open-toe shoes
- pocket knives or firearms on person during training (we have lockers on-site, bring your own lock if needed)
Smoky Mountain Self-Defense is the official representative of (IKMA) Israeli Krav Maga Association in East Tennessee (865) 977-7837
These Workshops will be conducted by Israeli Krav maga Association Senior Instructors Rinaldo Rossi and Don Melnick, as well as Roy “Hoot” Shields, Head Instructor of Smoky Mountain Self-Defense 865-977-7837
** Phase 2 & 3 Workshops, as well as a refresher workshop, will be available in the coming months, through SMSD at RIO Townsend Church, Townsend. TN
(If you have trouble pre-registering or purchasing tickets online please call us at 865-977-7837).