“No More Victims” Women’s Self-Defense Seminar on Saturday, February 27, 2016 10:00am-4:00pm. This seminar is offered to females ages 13-Up, and the cost is $75.00 each. Reward yourself with the skillset and mindset to stay safe by preregistering today!
Smoky Mountain Self-Defense Women’s Self-Defense Seminar Saturday, December 19, 2015 at our 2422 East Broadway Ave. Maryville, TN 37804 location.
We are very proud of our attendees:
1st Row – Amber Satterfield, Jenna Delozier, Angela Delozier
Instructors – Carol Ford, Wes Ford, Roy Shields, Matt Franklin
We look forward to seeing you at our next Women’s Self-Defense Seminar on Saturday, January 30, 2016 from 10:00am-4:00pm.
Starting July 20, 2015, we are proud to offer our Women’s Realistic Self-Defense course along with our Women’s Self-Defense Seminar. This $75.00, 6 week course, will help you to develop a realistic and effective skill set; as well as a mindset to identify, avoid, and neutralize a physically violent situation based on:
- Learn now, use now concepts
- Cover – Crash – Counter Attack Techniques
- Adapting to all terrain and environmental conditions, especially in the dark.
- Utilize easy pick-up and common carry items as weapons
- Working in the “REAL” world, neutralizing multiple attackers
- Effective regardless of size or strength
- No contracts • No Uniforms • No Hidden Costs
- Limited to 15 participants per class ages 13 and up.
- Seminar Participants will receive a $10.00 discount towards enrollment in the course.
Register today for our course beginning on July 20, 2015 from 7:00pm – 8:30pm.